Permission Number Request

This form is only to request permission numbers for Public Policy (PP) courses. Do not submit this form if you are requesting permission numbers for non-PP courses. Requests for courses outside the School of Public Policy should be made directly with the faculty member teaching the course or department administrator. 

Please complete the following information to request a permission number for up to four Public Policy (PP) courses. If you would like to request permission numbers for more than four PP courses, please submit another form.

*Students interested in pursuing non-degree study must complete a non-degree application prior to submitting the Permission Number Request Form below. As a non-degree student, only six credits may be transferred into a program once you matriculate.

Contact Us

  • If unknown, please enter "unknown."
  • Please select your program from the drop-down list.
  • Click the +/- to add/remove courses. Examples: Course Name: Applied Quantitative Methods // Course/Catalog #: 5331 // Section #: 701 //
    Course NameCourse/Catalog #Section #Semester (Summer, Fall, Spring)InstructorCampus (Hartford, Stamford, Storrs, or Online) 
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.