- On Monday, GAPPS-ICMA held their first meeting of the semester. They worked on plans for volunteer events this Spring as well as discussed next year’s Leadership Team. If you are interested in being part of the Leadership Team on GAPPS-ICMA for Academic Year 2020-2021, email GAPPS-ICMA for more information.
- An Information Session on the UConn Storrs campus for Fast-Track, MPA, and MPP programs happened on Tuesday.
- We also took part in the UConn Storrs Involvement Fair on Wednesday on the Storrs Campus.
- On Friday, the DPP held an Interview Workshop lead by DPP alumna Ann Alzepiedi. Ann prepared students for the interview process, tips and tricks to interviewing for their internships and for post-graduate careers. For students applying for the IPP, their next step is to attend our Mock Interview night in early March.
- Friday also marked a big planning day for the DPP! Dean Wade joined our faculty, staff, students, and alumni in an open dialogue about the future of the DPP!
- Wednesday, February 12th: Research Workshop Lunch Series with DPP, School of Social Work, and The Rudd Center
- All week: Center for Career Development Resume Review for IPP Candidates