Started in the summer of 2019, the Department of Public Policy’s (DPP) Careers listserv has shared over 300 messages, each including multiple job opportunities, with the Department’s vast network of alumni, current students, community partners, and anyone who wishes to subscribe. Job opportunities are shared with the DPP by alumni, faculty, staff, as well as many community partners who are eager to hire alumni of the DPP’s graduate programs. Some examples of the job opportunity fields include federal government agencies, State of Connecticut and other state agencies, local government, nonprofits, and universities.
If you have a job opportunity to share, please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to subscribe to the DPP_CAREERS-L listserv, please follow these directions:
- Create a new email to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.UCONN.EDU
- Leave the subject blank
- Enter in the body of the e-mail this command, filled in with the respective information:
- To subscribe: SUB DPP_CAREERS-L Firstname Lastname
- To unsubscribe from the list: UNSUB DPP_CAREERS-L
- To turn on the Digest feature: SET DPP_CAREERS-L DIGEST
- To turn off the Digest feature: SET DPP_CAREERS-L MAIL