Congratulations to our alums for finding jobs, receiving promotions, and making a positive impact in their communities in 2020. The following are just a few recent job updates from the class of 2020 and other alums. All of this was achieved in the midst of a global pandemic. Our alums and all of their achievements continue to amaze us. We cannot wait to see what 2021 holds for everyone!
Megan Leavenworth, MPA ‘20:
- Human Resource Associate, KEH Camera
Lauren Goulet, MPP ‘20:
- Student Success Analyst, Florida State University’s Office of Institutional Research
Sneha Jayaraj, MPP ‘19:
- COVID-19 Interventionist, CT Department of Public Health
- 1L, City University of New York School of Law
Matthew Pellowski, MPA ’13:
- Fiscal Administrative Supervisor, Connecticut Department of Veterans Affairs
Kyle Abercrombie, MPA ’20:
- Director of Government Affairs, Connecticut Department of Economic and Community Development
Fabia Firoze, MPP ’18:
- Senior Program Officer, TheAsiaFoundation
- Vice President of Corporate Strategy, CVSHealth
Van Augur, MPP ‘20
- 1L, Stanford University
- Policy and Compliance Coordinator, UConn and UConnHealth!
- Research Assistant, UConn School of Social Work Program Improvement Center
- Rating Analyst, S&P Global Ratings
Have you recently obtained a new job? Have you been in the news or published an article? Have an updated email? We would love to share your news or update our communications to you. Just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org!